Helo welcom 2 my websight
Anonymous 05/09/09(Sat) 18:45
Things that have been accomplished between Duke Nukem Forever’s announcement on April 28th, 1997 and its death on May 6th, 2009:
* Final Fantasy VII – XII
* Every single GTA game
* Every Pixar movie after Toy Story
* Every Lord of the Rings and Matrix movie and the Star Wars prequels
* The entire Harry Potter series was written and the first 5 turned into movies.
* The entirety of South Park was written and animated
* Joss Whedon created and ended Buffy, Firefly and Angel plus his new Dollhouse series
* The two Mars rovers, Spirit and Opportunity were proposed,authorized, announced, designed, launched and successfully landed uponMars where they have been exploring the surface for over 2.5 years.
* The International Space Station was assembled and has been orbiting Earth for over 8 years.
* NASA has launched 30 manned space shuttle missions, Russia has launched 17.
Things that have taken less time than Duke Nukem Forever’s Development:
* The Beatles formed, released every single one of their albums, toured the world several times and broke up.
* Led Zeppelin released 7 albums, 9 singles, and toured around theworld, crossing international borders 27 times (not counting mainlandEurope.)
* The Wright brothers designed and flew the first airplane.
* The theory of General Relativity.
* The United States’ entire program to put a man on the moon, from Kennedy’s challenge to the landing.
* The United States Civil War
* World War I
* World War II and the entire Manhattan Project. Yes, even the complete development of the atomic bomb took less time.
And they still couldn’t get it finished.