Helo welcom 2 my websight
Up until I found a customization thread on /wg/ a few days ago, I thought my phone was looking pretty okay. Sure, it didn’t look like one of those DeviantArt pictures with a dozen fancy widgets and what not, but I remembered trying them on my previous phone once and it had slowed to a crawl, so who needs them, right?
Well, that thread kind of opened my eyes to what could be if you just experimented a little, and I decided to just give it a try again. After decking out my desktop with a little bit of Rainmeter and some fancy new icon packs, I finally felt up to the challenge of tackling my phone. It took me about eight hours spread over three days, but I can finally say that I honestly believe my phone actually looks pretty okay now. You can see the result of my hard labour in the picture above.
Here’s what I used to achieve this, should you suddenly get the urge to experiment a little too:
– Nova Launcher to replace the stock Touchwiz Launcher
– PushOn icons for the main- and lockscreen
– Custom edited Fresh N Clean icons for the dock
– Custom Zooper Widget clock for the main screen
– Custom SNSD Jessica wallpaper from the G-Star Raw campaign
– Widgetlocker to replace the stock lockscreen
– Minimalistic Text widget clock for the lockscreen
– Zz.meets.game-over slider for Widgetlocker
– Custom SNSD Sunny lockscreen wallpaper from the G-Star Raw campaign
And for good measure, here’s my matching desktop with Token Iconset, Lucid Iconset, Rainmeter with Elementary skin, Classic Start Menu with custom layout and Metro Iconset and Winamp with Sandwich.Purple skin:
What do you guys think?